Sunday, April 19, 2009

Reality

Ok- I want to be real in this blogging adventure & so far all of my post have been about our fun adventures & trips and that is an important part of my life but it is not everyday life. Life can't always be wonderful & fun. I think God wants us to seek joy in everyday things & he blesses us with daily joy. But...sometimes God allows us to go go through things to grow & learn & to mold us into better people. David & I went through 5 years of infertility before blessing us with our sweet Caden & those years were hard & sometimes lonely but I think it brought us closer & taught us to lean on Him and on each other. Caden brings us so much joy...but there are still days that I long to experience pregnancy & I constantly pray that in God's timing & in whatever way he chooses, that we are blessed with another baby. Our life is hectic these days with taking care of my grandmother who has dementia, keeping up with a fast crawling almost 9 month old & running to carpool, gymnastics & softball with Caden's 7 year old sister, Jade- but we are molding lives & this is the plan God has for us right now. I worry every day about Jade & what the future holds for her & I need prayers so that I won't worry so much. I know that worry is the absence of faith but I am a worrier & this is a daily struggle. Also, I know that even though I am so busy right now, I need to do better abut making time for God everyday & making time to develop friendships. So many times in today's society, people tend to put on their happy faces & pretend everything is wonderful & not share their vulnarability. I don't want to do that. I want to be real. What do you worry about? How do you deal with it? I did have a great weekend scrapbooking Caden's baby album, relaxing & getting away. I hope everyone else had a good weekend too! I did not take the camera so no pictures this post.

No comments: