Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Birthday weekend



This past Saturday was my birthday & I had a really great weekend!I got this sweet package in the mail from my brother, sister-in-law & sweet niece (check out her cute blog: http://lifewithkaileyrose.blogspot.com/ ) and can't wait to try out my new blissful bath products! They are so cute & smell so great!

On Friday evening I left with 7 other girls from my Sunday School class for a weekend trip to Dallas. We stayed at the Westin in the Galleria. To actually stay in a hotel inside the mall is a dangerous thing!! We had so much fun shopping & eating & doing girl stuff! It was an awesome weekend & a fun way to spend my birthday.




Friday night at Grand Lux Cafe




Saturday Night- Birthday Dinner!

We had so much fun at Kobe Steaks & everyone looked great since Lauren & Kathy

"the Lancome girls" gave everyone fab makeovers!


When I got home on Sunday afternoon I had a little birthday celebration with my family & David had a sweet surprise for me!! You know its going to be something good when you see one of these boxes! He gave me a beautiful necklace!! I am so proud of him for taking care of our 8 month old alone all weekend & holding down the fort until I returned!


I loved seeing this sweet face waiting on me as I walked in the door on Sunday afternoon!
Thanks to everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes! I had a great Birthday & have so much to be thankful for this year!



No comments: